Perhaps My Favorite Day: three





Day three was our most low key and relaxing day. We got to spend some more one on one time with family members (not enough) and just enjoy hanging out. We went to tour my dad's work and all the construction underway to build a surgery center and physical therapy unit. It's pretty remarkable how fast things change there; my dad is one busy man. 

In the afternoon we made our way to Alyeska and stayed the night at the beautiful resort. We took the funicular up to the top to see the gorgeous view around us and then we enjoyed dinner at the hotel. This was one of my favorite moments of the whole trip because we just got to sit around and chat and unimportant things and important things and just be. The desert was this amazing "Baked Alyeska" with a chocolate base, chocolate mousse, raspberry mouse, and raspberry sauce and macaroon. So yum I decided to share a bad picture. ya welcome.












Comments

Popular Posts