Invisible to the eye

With a mountain of laundry to do this morning and needing a break from Moana and Frozen, I turned on netflix and found The Little Prince to enjoy with Heidi. It only lasted a few minutes until lunch and nap time but I watched the rest while I worked away. SO many gems in this movie! I wanted to immediately watch it again.

 Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. 

It goes along what what I was thinking and practicing the other day. I'm trying so hard to separate myself from judgement. My own judgement and insecurities that swallow me whole as well as my feared judgement of others. Instead I'm striving to tether my deepest core to the love I know my Savior gives me. I know that this will free me from anxiety and elements of depression. It starts with the heart.


eating: Pineapple Ginger Chicken
watching: The Little Prince

Comments

  1. This is really beautiful. Often the most essential area of faith I need to exercise is that approaching myself, others & situations with love is the greatest and most correct good I can do. If only that came more naturally!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts